You have two options
Option 1: Sync with your online account
This method allows you to sync up to 300MB of screenshots or PDFs (which is not a lot!).
In Zotero, click the Gear icon and click "preferences"
Enter your Zotero username and password
Option 2: Sync with your online account and save PDFs in a webDAV folder
This method allows for 10GB of PDF storage (no single file can be larger than 250MB).
- In Zotero, click the Gear icon and click "preferences"
- Click "sync"
- Enter your Zotero username and password
- Go to your webDAV account (we recommend Box, which allows for a free account)
- Create a folder that is named "zotero" with a lowercase z. Don't put this folder inside any other folders in your account.
- In Zotero, in the "sync" section of the preferences, select "Sync attachment files in My Library Using... WebDAV."
- The screen that results, fill in the URL with your webDAV URL (if you use Box you will enter "dav.box.com/dav" into that URL box.
- Enter your webDAV username and password (i.e. your Box username and password) and click "Verify Server"