1) Our digital sources are available to you from off campus. Off campus access instructions are available here.
2) If you sign in to HathiTrust, about half of the records for physical books that we have here at the Gould Library will be available for "Temporary Access." Step by step instructions are available here.
3) If you sign in to Catalyst you will see a "Request For Digitization" link. This will lead you to an Interlibrary Loan form, which is how we're collecting and tracking digitization requests. Be aware that this may take some time and we cannot guarantee a timeline.
4) You may submit Interlibrary Loan requests for articles and book sections, though please be aware that there may be significant delays. We cannot request physical items (full books etc) through ILL at this time.
5) You may always contact me for help determining whether sources are available remotely or to help you identify sources that are available that may fit your needs.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Springshare.