I love talking to students about their research projects, for class or comps! Send me an email or go to my scheduler to make an appointment with me.
Quick tips for getting started:
1. Start with Catalyst which searches for books in the library AND across lots of article databases.
3. Try lots of different search terms and databases. The ENTS databases are listed on this guide under "Articles."
4. To find the full text of an article, search for the title of the publication it's in using the library Journals list. Just go to the Journals tab from the library home page.
5. There's no substitute for being old-school and browsing the shelves for relevant books.
6. Don't be afraid to ask the librarians any and all questions! There is no such thing as a dumb question.
Questions? Contact email@example.com